Join today. Make a difference.
Over the past year, and with your valued support, we have been able to achieve:
- The successful passage of legislation making it a criminal offence in NSW to knowingly display a Nazi symbol in public without a reasonable excuse;
- The significant funding commitments from the NSW Government to bolster safety and security at faith institutions, including our schools, shuls and community centres;
- The establishment of the Religious Communities Advisory Council, entrenching long-term collaboration between the NSW Government and NSW faith communities across a variety of issues; and
- The proposal by the NSW Government and Department of Education to sign a 10-year partnership with faith communities to provide additional training and resources for schools to combat antisemitism; implement best-practice Holocaust education and introduce better mechanisms for students to report antisemitic bullying.
In addition, your membership unlocks many benefits and allows you to contribute to the work we do by:
- voting for Deputies to represent you at the Deputy Elections (which occur every two years); and
- standing for election as a Deputy, and if successful:
- elect our Board of Directors;
- vote in motions put to the Plenum to guide the work that we do; and
- stand for election to our Board of Directors and, if successful, shape our direction and vision for the future.
Only with your support can we continue to fight antisemitism wherever it appears, working alongside other faith communities to ensure a safe, inclusive and cohesive environment for all.
You must be over 18 years of age to join the Board of Deputies, and be of the Jewish faith.
Membership periods are for 1 Jan to 31 Dec of the year in which the fee is paid. If payment is made after October 1st, it then defaults to the following year.
- 1 Year Single – $36
- 1 Year Concession* – $15
- 1 Year Family (2 people) – $50
- 1 Year Family Concession* (2 people) – $30
- 2 Year Single – $72
- 2 Year Concession* – $30
- 2 Year Family (2 people) – $100
- 2 Year Family Concession* (2 people) – $60
*Concession is for pensioners or students over 18 years.