COVID-19 vaccinations are available if you:
- are 40 years or age or older, or
- match the eligibility criteria (because of your job, health issues or if you are caring for a vulnerable person).
Vaccinations are available at vaccination clinics and participating general practices.
Please see the eligibility checker website to check when and where you can have a COVID-19 vaccine: https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/
The eligibility checker will ask you questions about your:
- what state you live in
- whether you have had your first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- if you are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
After the screening, the website will tell you:
- what kind of vaccine you are eligible for, and
- how you can book a vaccination.
You can then click on ‘make a booking’ and type in a town or postcode to search for clinics.
The search will bring up a map and list of clinics with contact details and when their next bookings are available.
You can sort the list by ‘nearest’ and ‘earliest available’.
Click on ‘More Info’ next to each clinic to find out their location and booking details.
(Information correct as of 28th June 2021, from https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/ )