The NSW Jewish Board of Deputies offers support to communal organisations in identifying and writing grant applications.
Understanding the grant process can seem complicated and daunting. We clarify the process and demonstrate how to maximise success.
Over the past two years we have directly assisted communal organisations secure over $4 million in grant funding from government and non-government sources.
If you are interested in applying for grant funding please contact the office on 9360 1600.
Some of the organisations we have assisted:
- Coogee Synagogue
- Cremorne Synagogue
- Emanuel Synagogue
- Jewish House
- Kehillat Masada Synagogue
- Maccabi NSW
- Maroubra Synagogue
- Mount Sinai College
- National Council of Jewish Women of Australia
- North Shore Temple Emanuel
- NSW Association of Sephardim
- NSW Jewish War Memorial Community Centre
- Parramatta and District Synagogue
- Southern Sydney Synagogue
- Sydney Jewish Museum
- The Central Synagogue